Antique Edwardian peridot and natural pearl necklace, from about 1910
1 in stock
This Edwardian peridot and pearl necklace in its fitted box epitomises the pretty and light look of the early 20th century.
The heavy, solid fashions of the Victorian era were banished, along with the 1800s.
Peridots and other pale-hued stones came into vogue. Festoons and swags – as seen here – harking back to Georgian times were reinvented.
I love the rich, buttery gold framing the brilliance of the green gemstones – and the sweet little gold flowers scattered among them.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with five round cut peridots, four pear cut peridots and a lustrous white natural pearl
• Approximately 16 1/2 inches (42cm) long, central drop is 2 inches (5cm)
• Weight is 11.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in its original fitted box, from Dimmer of Liverpool
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)