Antique Edwardian peridot and bloomed gold earrings from about 1915
1 in stock
Peridots pop in these Edwardian earrings from about 1915. The design is long, thin and light – very much the fashion of the time.
They’re handcrafted in a rich 15-carat gold setting, simply adorned with millegraining, and articulated throughout, so they move beautifully with the wearer.
Pretty and feminine without being fussy, they’re in superb condition, too.
There’s a lovely contrast between the scintillating peridots and the matte bloomed gold.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with eight round natural peridots
• Approximately 3.7cm (almost 1 1/2 inches) long, not including wires
• Weight is 3.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)