Antique Edwardian five-stone sapphire and old mine cut diamond ring, from about 1910
1 in stock
Antique sapphires and diamonds complement each other in this antique band in 18-carat yellow gold from about 1910.
The setting style, often referred to as London bridge, is reminiscent of the arches of the old London Bridge, not the current one.
This handcrafted scalloped setting style was extremely popular in the Edwardian period.
It’s a fairly wide ring, so it will look best on a larger finger.
The gemstones are lovely old oblong cushion cuts. All of them are well matched and lively.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Oblong cushion shaped natural blue sapphire at centre estimated at 0.33 carats
• Two oblong cushion shaped natural blue sapphires at sides estimated to total 0.28 carats
• Two oblong cushion shaped old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 0.58 carats, graded set as G/SI1 and G/piqué 1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,500
• Size approximately 9 1/4 or S, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)