Antique Edwardian emerald and diamond ring, circa 1910
1 in stock
I am passionate about emeralds. When they are highly saturated with colour and very transparent … there’s just something about them that enthrals me.
Here’s a pretty Edwardian emerald and diamond cluster ring from about 1910.
The millegrain decoration is still evident in the fine bezel setting.
Like virtually all early 20th century rings, the setting is low, making it practical to wear.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 14-carat white gold, with a rim of yellow gold around the centre stone
• Rectangular step-cut natural mid light green emerald estimated at 0.37 carats
• Eight old European cut diamonds estimated to total 1.20 carats, graded set as H/SI-piqué 1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $7,250
• Size approximately 8 or P 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Height of cluster is 12mm
• Weight of ring is 2.4 grams
• In very good antique condition: one diamond has a small chip but the stone is secure in its setting; this can only be seen under 10x magnification
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the other rings are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)