Antique Edwardian emerald and diamond cluster ring from about 1910
1 in stock
Here’s a lovely example of an early 20th century emerald, diamond and platinum ring.
The intense green of the Colombian emerald marries with the sparkling white diamonds, enhanced by the finely worked low setting.
Beautiful, unworn millegraining around each stone is a further plus.
The four largest diamonds are in a slightly raised setting, giving a pleasing depth to the design.
This is a beautiful ring in wonderful condition.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Cushion-shaped mixed cut mid-green natural Colombian emerald estimated at 0.55 carats
• Four larger old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.48 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Eight smaller old round cut diamonds around emerald estimated to total 0.64 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Eight single cut diamonds set in the shoulders estimated to total 0.08 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $12,000
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring 12.2mm (nearly 1/2 an inch) across
• Weight is 3.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)