Antique Edwardian double snake ring with diamonds, hallmarked London 1916
1 in stock
Here we have an 18-carat gold diamond double-headed snake ring hallmarked for London 1916.
It’s fairly wide, so it could be worn by either sex.
The tails coil on either side of the heads, adding interest and movement to the design, and each head is set with an old cut diamond.
This ring was crafted using three separate hand-worked curved strips of gold – one for each snake and an extra piece for the middle section – which were all soldered together.
It gives great textural interest to the wide band, most clearly seen when worn on the index finger.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with two round old cut diamonds
• Size approximately 10 1/4 or U, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 9.4mm tall
• Weight is 6.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique rings are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)