Antique Edwardian double halo diamond cluster ring in platinum, circa 1915
1 in stock
Here’s one of my favourite diamond rings in stock right now. It’s so hard to find these really fine Edwardian platinum rings – few of this quality have survived unscathed over 100 years.
Jewellers strove to use the barest minimum amount of metal to hold the stones securely in place. This means it doesn’t take a lot of careless wear to damage them.
The jewellery of today may be much more robust yet, when faced with these fragile beauties, many of us who love antique jewellery feel that much has been lost.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Early cushion cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.93 carats, graded set as H/SI1
• Double border of 44 old single cut round diamonds and two tiny diamonds star-set in each shoulder estimated to total 0.28 carats, graded set as H/VS-SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $19,000
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is approximately 14.3mm
• Weight is 3.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)