Antique Edwardian diamond solitaire ring hallmarked Birmingham 1904
1 in stock
I am often struck by the value for money of antique jewellery. It’s one of the reasons I love being a dealer.
Here is a handmade 18-carat ring from 1904, set with a central white, bright old cut diamond of more than 30 points.
The condition is excellent, too. If you’re looking for a diamond engagement ring or a dress ring that is well priced, why buy new, when better quality and design is available in rings like this?
Though the claws are fine this is a robust ring. The solid understructure is cut away so the diamond is securely seated at every point.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with a round old brilliant cut diamond
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 8.4mm tall
• Weight is 3.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other rings are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)