Antique Edwardian diamond ring in 18-carat gold and platinum, circa 1915
1 in stock
Here’s a classic early 20th century English cluster ring.
It is in great condition, with white and bright diamonds.
The six stones extending across the shoulders give a fullness to the design, so it looks well on a wider finger.
I always have a good selection of antique cluster rings in stock. Not all of them are online yet, so please feel free to get in touch if you don’t find exactly what you’re looking for here.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Seven single cut diamonds set as the flower in the centre, with three single cuts on each shoulder
• Stones are estimated to total 0.32 carats, graded set as H-J/VS-SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,250
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q, but easily resized free of charge
• Cluster is approximately 6.7mm (just over 1/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 2.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)