Antique Edwardian diamond platinum necklet from about 1920
1 in stock
Wearable springs to my mind when I look at this necklet from about 1920. It sits beautifully, weighted – despite its delicate appearance – by the flat design and the heft of the platinum.
The diamond work is in the garland style, but the outline clearly heralds the geometry of the approaching Art Deco movement.
Neither a pendant nor a necklace, necklets lend themselves to many necklines.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in platinum
• Large old European cut diamond at centre and old round cut diamond at base estimated to total 0.50 carats, graded set as I-J/SI
• 95 round brilliant cut, old round cut and single cut diamonds estimated to total 1.42 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $16,000
• Height of “Y” approximately 8cm (3 1/4 inches) from top diamond to bottom of drop
• Wearable length is 16 inches (40cm)
• Weight is 12.9 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)