Antique Edwardian diamond pendant in platinum and 18-carat gold, circa 1910
1 in stock
This garland of flowers tied up with a bow – emphatically Edwardian, pretty and refined – sparkles with 95 brilliant cut and rose cut diamonds.
Handcrafted in platinum and 18-carat gold, the pendant dates from about 1910.
I like the delicacy of its millegrain setting and the original bale. I’m selling it with this platinum chain.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in platinum and 18-carat yellow gold
• 16 round brilliant cut and semi round modern brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.97 carats
• 79 rose cut diamonds estimated to total 0.40 carats
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $15,000
• Approximately 4.4cm (1 3/4 inches) long including bale, 2.7cm (1 1/2 inches) wide
• Fine modern platinum trace chain with white gold bolt ring is 17 inches (42cm) long
• Pendant weight is 6.5 grams, chain 2.9 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)