Antique Edwardian diamond knot ring in 18-carat gold, hallmarked London 1904
1 in stock
How would you like to look down your hand at this curvy, coiling Edwardian knot ring?
This 18-carat symbol of enduring love is pleasingly hefty, weighing in at 8.5 grams, and has crisp hallmarks for London 1904.
There’s an old cut diamond at its centre and two rose cuts on the sides.
It would make a beautiful promise ring or alternative wedding ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with a round old cut diamond at the centre with a rose cut diamond on each side
• Size approximately 8 or P 1/2, but could be resized
• Face of ring is 11.7mm tall, 17.6mm from diamond to diamond
• Weight is 8.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)