SOLD: Edwardian diamond earrings in gold and platinum, circa 1915
Out of stock
I was thrilled to buy these pretty Edwardian diamond earrings. They’re truly lovely, and so hard to find.
Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold with a platinum top setting, their articulated sections mean they scintillate with every movement.
The central old European cut diamonds are together just over half a carat, and the further 40 small old round cut stones equal about 0.90 carats.
The large diamonds have very fine knife-edge settings attaching them to the outer circles. This introduces space and lightness, a distinguishing feature of Edwardian jewellery.
The fine old millegrain platinum setting enhances the delicate appearance of these appealing jewels.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Two centre old European cut diamonds estimated to total 0.52 carats, graded set as H-I/piqué
• 40 old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.90 carats, graded set as H-I/SI & piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $11,250
• Approximately 2.4cm (nearly 1 inch) long without hooks, approximately 1cm at widest point
• Weight is 4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)