SOLD: Edwardian diamond earrings, circa 1910
Out of stock
These understated Edwardian diamond earrings can be worn at any time of the day or night.
The single diamond top holds a knife-edge long joining link, which holds a lozenge-shaped drop of four diamonds.
The space between the lower diamonds and the outer frame is a typical Edwardian introduction of lightness in design. The thin joining link adds to the lightness and movement, and is also distinctive of the period.
The 18-carat yellow gold is another indication of age, along with the fine millegrain settings for the diamonds.
As they are finely set in platinum-topped gold they work with accompanying jewellery in both white and yellow metals.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Eight old mine diamonds on drops estimated to total 0.40 carats, graded set as H-L/VS-SI
• Two old round single cut diamond studs estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,750
• Approximately 3.2cm (1 1/4 inch) long, 1.2cm (nearly 1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 3.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)