Antique Edwardian diamond cluster ring in 18-carat gold, from about 1910
1 in stock
Here’s an early 20th century cluster ring with a distinctive scalloped border surrounding the diamonds.
This is a robust little ring with solid sides, so it could be worn without the care needed for more delicate examples from the same period. It’s suitable for wear every day, as an antique engagement ring or as a charming dress ring.
It has been handcrafted in 18-carat yellow gold. The rhodium-topped outer border further protects the gemstones’ edges.
There is good colour and clarity in the seven diamonds, too.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold with a rhodium-plated border
• Seven single cut round diamonds set as petals in a cluster estimated to total 0.20 carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $2,850
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is approximately 8.1mm
• Weight is 3.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: the other ring is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)