Antique Edwardian diamond cluster flower ring in 18-carat gold and platinum, circa 1910
1 in stock
Here’s a sweet old-cut diamond flower ring, typical of the Edwardian period.
Why typical? Because it has been handcrafted in 18-carat yellow gold, with the top setting of the diamonds alone in platinum. The setting is very low, the edges of the stone settings are finely millegrained, and the diamond cut is appropriate to the period.
Then there is the actual design of the cluster and the diamond-shaped gold frame going across the finger. Though not common, it is not rare either. I have had and seen many variations over the years.
This will do a lovely job of covering a somewhat wide finger from edge to edge at a reasonable price.
Though fine in appearance, it’s a ring that could be worn daily with care, as it’s quite robust in construction.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Seven old round cut diamonds that make up central flower estimated to total 0.17 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Two old round cut diamonds set in leaves on either side estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as H/SI & piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $2,850
• Size approximately 7 3/4 or P, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is about 7.5mm tall
• Weight is 2.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)