Antique Edwardian diamond bracelet in 18-carat yellow gold, from about 1910
1 in stock
This lovely bracelet from about 1910 features links of scrolling arabesques around central old-cut diamonds.
Beautifully designed in solid, 18-carat gold, it’s substantial enough to wear every day. Yet the appearance is light, and typical of French jewellery from the Edwardian period.
There are marks on the clasp which may be French but they are a bit too rubbed for me to be sure.
The 11 diamonds are all bright, white and well-matched.
At just over eight inches in length this bracelet is unusually long for its time, making it suitable for lots of modern larger wrists.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with 11 old-cut diamonds
• Approximately 20cm (just over eight inches) wearable length, 4mm at widest point
• Weight is 5.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other antique and vintage bracelets are for sale separately (some have sold) – please get in touch if you’d like to know more about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)