Antique Edwardian demantoid garnet and diamond necklace from about 1910
1 in stock
Demantoid garnets are the star of this necklace.
The intense brilliant green of these rare stones from the Urals has made them highly sought after since they were first discovered in the mid-19th century.
Stones of high quality over one carat are hard to find. The estimated weights of these two beauties are 1.53 and 1.22 carats.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold with a silver top setting
• Set with two demantoid garnets and old cut and single cut diamonds
• Necklace approximately 16 1/2 inches (42cm) long
• Each drop approximately 2.9cm long, 2.4cm wide from diamond to diamond
• Weight is 10.9 grams
• In excellent antique condition, though this is a necklace assembled from parts – as shown by the platinum chain joining the gold and silver elements, and its modern toggle fastening
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)