SOLD: Edwardian crystal opal and demantoid garnet pendant
Out of stock
Do you love opals and demantoid garnets together?
This pretty Edwardian 15-carat gold pendant combines them in a pleasingly balanced design, detailed with typically open gold curves that add lightness and space.
The millegraining is extremely fine and crisp around all the stones. The top loop is a sympathetic new replacement.
As the opals are crystal, and therefore have a transparent background body colour, this pendant looks wonderful worn against dark clothing – or skin.
The intense all-over-blue colour play then leaps into life.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with seven natural solid Australian crystal oval cabochon opals
• 12 round demantoid garnets
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $7,250
• Approximately 5.3cm long (including loop), 2.4cm wide
• Weight is 4.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition: the bale is a replacement
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique gold chain is not for sale
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)