SOLD: Edwardian Colombian emerald and diamond ring, circa 1910
Out of stock
The Colombian emerald is clear and vibrant in this Edwardian ring from about 1910.
The contrast between the vivid green of the no-oil stone and the colourless brilliance of the three closely set old brilliant cut diamonds at each shoulder sets off its dazzling beauty.
Though the centre stone here is protected by the low setting, I do advise care when wearing emeralds. They’re somewhat brittle – rings are best worn as dress rings.
(Or, if you do wear them daily, please do not do any housework at all … )
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Rectangular step-cut mid-green no-oil natural Colombian emerald estimated at 1.06 carats
• Six old European brilliant diamonds estimated at 1.20 carats, graded set as G-H/pique 1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $12,750
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Note: the antique boxes are not included
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)