Antique Edwardian Australian opal and diamond ring from about 1910
1 in stock
Jewels can be like people. Some are so interesting and appealing you want to look further into them.
This beautiful opal ring invites close scrutiny from all angles. The depth of the cabochon allows infinite combinations of colour play.
It features a wonderful Australian crystal opal that is original to its English-made mount and is surrounded by a halo of quality, matched old brilliant cut diamonds.
This jewel was made in the Edwardian period and is typically fine in its workmanship.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold with a platinum top setting
• Oval cabochon cut Australian light crystal opal measures 7.6 x 6.7 x 4.9mm, estimated at 1.5 carats
• 16 old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.32 carats, graded set as F-G/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $7,500
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 1.25cm (nearly 1/2 an inch) tall
• Weight is 2.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other opal rings have sold but I have more available – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)