Antique Edwardian Asprey sterling silver jewellery box hallmarked London 1908
1 in stock
Asprey was one of the top jewellers and silversmiths in Edwardian England.
This charming sterling silver jewellery box bears both their silver hallmark for London 1908 and the Asprey stamp, suggesting that they were both maker and retailer.
The rich emerald green velvet interior is in lovely condition, with very slight rubbing on the contact points at the top. The inner lid’s moiré taffeta may be a replacement.
The front bears a monogram which appears to be FCC, or some combination of these letters.
Whether or not these initials are meaningful to you, this is a lovely touch of luxury atop a handsome box to house some of your favourite jewels.
Please note that the YouTube video seen below is a must-watch: the box’s extremely shiny surface was challenging to capture in still photographs.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in sterling silver with velvet lining and moiré taffeta, hallmarked London 1908
• Approximately 8.5cm (nearly 3 1/2 inches) long and wide, 3.5cm (just over 1 1/4 inch) deep
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift bag
• Note: the antique and vintage jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)