Antique Edwardian amethyst pendant in rose gold, from about 1910
1 in stock
Here’s an Edwardian amethyst pendant that’s slightly unusual for the period: it has no contrasting accent stones of small pearls, diamonds or coloured gemstones.
This gives the design a clean, unfussy look and makes it suitable to wear with more modern pieces.
Edwardian pendants frequently have a hanging stone at their base, though sometimes these have been lost then replaced.
It’s worth checking that their colour and setting match the main pendant if you want to buy one in original condition.
Here the amethysts are a lovely mid shade of purple – they’re very bright and well matched.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Set with six natural amethysts
• Approximately 4.5cm (1 3/4 inches) long, not including top link; 2.3cm wide
• Weight is 2.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the chain is not for sale but I have others available – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)