Antique Edwardian amethyst gold bracelet from about 1910
1 in stock
Gate link bracelets were fashionable in Edwardian England. Gemstone-set ones are less common, so I am pleased to offer this lovely amethyst example from about 1910.
The vivid purple stones are millegrain set in buttery yellow gold. The rich colour and feel of the gold is very like 15-carat, although it is clearly stamped nine-carat.
This is beautiful on its own or worn as part of a wrist stack.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Set with 10 natural amethysts
• Approximately 8 1/4 inches (21cm) long, nearly 1/2 an inch (12.1mm) wide
• Weight is 21.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)