Antique Edwardian amethyst and natural pearl bracelet from about 1910
1 in stock
This pretty amethyst and pearl bracelet typifies the Edwardian style.
Pale-coloured stones were favoured, as were light, open, softly curved designs.
The millegraining around both the amethysts and the pearls is a typical finishing touch.
This bracelet is quite delicate, though in fine condition. It’s not durable enough for everyday wear.
Some pieces are like that – usually rings and bracelets, as our hands are making constant contact with the world.
I’m hoping this will find a home with someone prepared to treat it with the care it deserves.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Set with nine oval cut natural amethysts, each with a natural seed pearl on either side
• Approximately 7 1/4 inches (18.2cm) wearable length, 1cm wide
• Weight is 8.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)