Antique Edwardian 15-carat gold solid gate-link bracelet from about 1910
1 in stock
A handsome and solid 15-carat bracelet from the Edwardian period, circa 1910. Most antique bracelets are hollow, so this is a rare exception.
English-made, and stamped 15 carat on the clasp. The gold is a rich and pleasing hue. There is no sign of wear between the links.
This is a classic antique bracelet which would work equally well with old or modern jewellery.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Unusual gate links
• Size approximately 18cm (seven inches) long, 10.8mm wide
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like to know more about of of it
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)