SOLD: Early Victorian rose gold heart locket, circa 1840
Out of stock
An early Victorian rose gold locket from about 1840.
A close look reveals a deep, almost hobnail hand engraving. It’s unusual and pleasing in its strong, repeated, simple pattern.
The back is very slightly bruised. It’s hard to see because of the the engraving.
(Note: the rose gold Victorian chain in the first image is for sale separately.)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold, hand engraved
• Interior glass is intact
• Shuts with a crisp click
• Approximately 1.8cm (0.7 inches) high (not including top loop), 1.72cm (0.68 inches) wide
• Weight is 2.9 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is slight bruising to the back
• Note: the Victorian chains are for sale separately
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)