Antique early Victorian rose gold heart locket, circa 1840
1 in stock
An early Victorian rose gold locket from about 1840.
A close look reveals a deep, almost hobnail hand engraving. It’s unusual and pleasing in its strong, repeated, simple pattern.
The back is very slightly bruised. It’s hard to see because of the the engraving.
(Note: the rose gold Victorian chain in the first image is for sale separately.)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold, hand engraved
• Interior glass is intact
• Shuts with a crisp click
• Approximately 1.8cm (0.7 inches) high (not including top loop), 1.72cm (0.68 inches) wide
• Weight is 2.9 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is slight bruising to the back
• Note: the Victorian chains are for sale separately
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)