Antique early to mid-Victorian chalcedony cross in 15-carat gold
1 in stock
Here’s a statement Victorian chalcedony and high-carat gold cross. I love the cushion-shaped stones with their cut-off corners, all in a super fine setting.
The only embellishments are the tiny gold cones, adding to the jewel’s appealing geometric simplicity.
So few of these large, stone-set antique jewels have survived so well. They are very fragile indeed.
This one has been so treasured – or so neglected! – that it remains in virtually new condition.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with nine chalcedony stones
• Approximately 9.2 (just over 3 1/2 inches) tall, not including the top ring; 6.3cm (2 1/2 inches) wide
• Weight is 20 grams
• In pristine antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: the antique gold chains have sold but I have others available – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)