Antique diamond solitaire engagement ring from about 1920
1 in stock
Here’s another great antique solitaire diamond ring.
The central old European cut of about 1.39 carats is minimally set in a handmade pierced platinum mount, often found in early to mid 20th century rings.
The shoulder diamonds add a pleasing taper, filling the width of the finger. Tiny hearts of platinum hold the main stone in place.
The diamond is a very well proportioned old cut and is particularly lively.
This could be a beautiful engagement ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Large round old European cut diamond estimated at 1.36 carats, graded set as L-M/SI2
• Six round old single cut diamonds in the shoulders estimated to total 0.15 carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $18,500
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique, Art Deco and vintage rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)