SOLD: Diamond ring in gold and platinum, circa 1920
Out of stock
This pretty early 20th century diamond ring has a feature I love – tapered shoulders. The gradual blending of the design into the slim band is most appealing.
The hand-pierced platinum top setting laminated on to a gold base is typical of Edwardian jewellery. Millegraining adds to the delicate feminine appeal.
The low setting protects the old cut diamonds, which are white and bright.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Three old round cut diamonds at centre total an estimated 0.30 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• Two old round cut diamonds atop shoulders estimated to total 0.08 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Four smaller old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.06 carats, graded set as G-H/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,250
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 12.6mm (1/2 inch) tall, 13mm wide
• Weight is 2.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)