Antique Edwardian diamond necklet with old European cuts in platinum and 15-carat gold, from about 1920
1 in stock
I love the simple geometry of this Y-shaped Edwardian diamond necklet.
The understated design lends itself to being worn day and night.
Delicate collets of 15-carat gold topped with platinum form a series of circles, joined by a platinum chain.
Fine millegraining around each old cut diamond adds to the overall prettiness. Please view the video to see their sparkle, and note that one of the stones is warm – even chocolaty – in tone.
This lovely necklace would look best sitting at the nape of the neck.
I’d be delighted to have it shortened to the length right for you, at no extra cost.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE SHORTENING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum and 15-carat yellow gold
• Large old European cut diamond at base estimated at 0.70 carats, graded set as H-I, SI2
• Two of the four old European cut diamonds in the vertical line are estimated to total 0.30 carats, graded set as G-H/SI2; the other two are estimated to total 0.30 carats, graded set as O/SI2 and J/piqué 1
• Ten old single cut round diamonds in “wings” of pendant estimated to total 0.24 carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $14,000
• Necklace is 17 1/4 inches (44cm) long
• Diamond section approximately 3.1cm (almost 1 1/4 inches) high, 2.1cm (more than 3/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 4.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)