Antique diamond jabot pin in 18-carat white gold from the 1920s
1 in stock
This 1920s 18-carat white gold jabot pin is a rescue job.
It had been turned into a brooch, with the addition of a heavy long central bar between the diamond elements. I have converted it back to its original function.
The main old cut diamond is just over a carat and is of very good quality. The Art Deco palmette design is set with old mine cut accent diamonds, finely millegrained throughout.
The pin is meant to be fully concealed by fabric when worn. Its design is ingenious – a simple twist locks this jewel securely into place.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold
• Old European brilliant cut diamond at centre of larger fleur-de-lys estimated at 1.01 carats, graded set as J-K/SI2
• Five old mine cut diamonds around main stone and one on smaller fleur-de-lys safety cover estimated to total 0.24 carats, graded set as H-J/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $18,500
• Approximately 5.2cm (just over 2 inches) long, 15mm (just over 1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 4.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique and vintage jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)