Antique diamond engagement dome ring in platinum, circa 1925
1 in stock
I love the quiet elegance of this interwar platinum beauty. The bombé shape is appealing from all angles, its curve mirroring the circles around the diamonds.
The fine, pierced, handcrafted setting lifts this to another level, allowing space to draw lines in the design.
This ring is presently an average size, but I can see this looking good on a broader finger – and I don’t charge extra for sizing.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Early modern round brilliant cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.60 carats, graded set as I-J/VS2
• 50 old single cut round diamonds estimated to total 0.35 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $10,750
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 9.1mm tall
• Weight is 4.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)