SOLD: Diamond cluster ring, circa 1920
Out of stock
Here’s a lovely cluster ring from about 1920 set with seven old brilliant cut diamonds.
The central stone of about a quarter of a carat is closely surrounded by six other diamonds, with a combined weight of more than one and a quarter carats.
It’s handcrafted in 18-carat yellow gold, with a platinum millegrained top setting.
The ring sits flat on the finger, as is usual for this time. The diamonds are white, bright and well matched.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.27 carats, graded set as H/SI1
• Six surrounding old European cut diamonds estimated to total 1.08 carats, graded set as H-J/SI & piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,500
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 11.7mm (just under 1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 2.4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique and vintage rings are for sale separately (some have sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)