SOLD: Art Deco diamond solitaire engagement ring, circa 1920
Out of stock
Please don’t buy this as it’s now on hold!
Here’s a classic early 20th century solitaire diamond ring.
Sweet platinum hearts form the mount on the handcrafted 18-carat white gold base, showcasing the old European cut stone of just under a carat.
These rings are getting so hard to find, so I was thrilled to buy such a lovely example. The diamond is particularly lively.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold and platinum
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.96 carats, graded set as I-J/SI1
• Eight old round cut diamonds on shoulders estimated to total 0.04 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $16,000
• Size approximately 7 1/2 or O 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Some of the other antique and vintage jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)