Antique 19th century cut steel necklace, 15 3/4 inches long
1 in stock
Here’s one of my favourite pieces of 19th century cut steel jewellery in stock right now. It’s such a wearable piece.
I love the simple repeated motif – and the effect of the graduated links diminishing in size towards the back. There was much more work involved in creating them than there would have been in repeating the same size throughout.
Even the studs between each link change in size. It’s a beautifully crafted jewel in wonderful condition.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in faceted and polished steel, with base metal
• Approximately 15 3/4 inches (40cm) long
• Central drop – the longest –approximately 2.2cm long
• Weight is 23 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)