I love the unusual design of this late Victorian nine-carat rose gold guard chain.
Each link is composed of two oval discs joined by ribbed sides, with two round discs sitting in the centre of each oval.
It’s a good weight at 50.1 grams and the length of 61 inches (154cm) enables plenty of variations in the ways you can wear it.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 61 inches (154cm) long, link is 4.1mm wide
• Weight is 50.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.