ON HOLD: Sapphire and diamond ring in white gold, from about 1940
1 in stock
Here’s a pretty vintage sapphire and diamond cluster ring.
The unheated sapphire is a very appealing stone – bright but not glassy, like a lot of heat-treated ones are. The surrounding diamonds are white and lively.
The millegrain setting around the stones add delicacy. The cut-off corners on the sapphire and the engraved low mount are also pleasing details.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 14-carat white gold
• Cushion-cut natural untreated blue sapphire estimated at 0.80 carats
• Ten round brilliant-cut diamonds surrounding the centre stone estimated at 0.25 carats, graded set as G-H/VS-SI
• Two single-cut diamonds on engraved shoulders estimated at 0.02 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,500
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.0 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: please get in touch if you’d like information about the Art Deco diamond and sapphire ring
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)