Antique Victorian diamond heart pendant in 15-carat yellow gold from about 1890
1 in stock
Just the right size for a small pendant worn at the base of the neck, here is a late Victorian chubby heart set with a bright white old cut diamond in buttery yellow 15-carat gold.
This could also be worn as a charm, on its own or with others on a bracelet.
A similar piece made in the Edwardian period about 20 years later would usually be flatter. By contrast, Victorian jewellery like this was quite deep and three dimensional.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with an old-cut diamond
• Approximately 1.5cm long (not including the top ring), 1.1cm wide
• Weight is 1.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition: there is a small mark on the back where someone has tested the gold purity
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box – like the chain – is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)