Antique Victorian diamond and pearl Cupid’s arrow brooch, from about 1890
Out of stock
Cupid’s arrows are an abiding symbol in jewellery design. This late 19th century example is pavé-set with rose cut diamonds.
At its heart are three pearls, which symbolise loyalty and purity – along with many other qualities.
Handcrafted in high-carat rose gold with a silver top setting, this brooch is Georgian Revival in style.
It’s quite a large piece – one for those days when you want to make a bold statement.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 14-carat rose gold and silver
• Set with rose cut diamonds and three lustrous pearls
• Approximately 6.5cm (just over 2 1/2 inches) wide, 3.1cm (just under 1 1/4 inches) talk
• Weight is 10.8 grams
• In good antique condition: there are signs of an old repair on the back
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)