Antique Victorian Archaeological Revival earrings in 15-carat gold, circa 1880
1 in stock
Goldilocks would love these not-too-big, not-too-small, day-or-night, go-with-everything Archaeological Revival earrings.
English-made in 15-carat yellow gold, they date from about 1880, weigh 6.4 grams and are just over an inch tall (not including the ear wires).
I’ve written on my website about how hard it is to find good antique earrings … could these be “just right” for you?
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 28mm (just over one inch) tall, not including ear wires; 20mm wide (just over 3/4 inch)
• Weight is 6.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)