Edwardian diamond ring in 18-carat gold and platinum, from about 1910
1 in stock
This fine diamond ring suits every finger I’ve seen it on.
It’s Edwardian – from about 1910 – but it harks back to Georgian times; just missing the blue background of glass or enamel that was so popular 130 years earlier.
The use of platinum rather than silver for the top setting, the millegrain beading and the fineness of the band place this firmly in its own time.
It’s a very handsome ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Three old mine cut diamonds at centre estimated to total 1.00 carat, graded set as G-I/SI & piqué
• 40 rose-cut diamonds around border and on shoulders estimated to total 0.40 carats, graded set as H-I/SI & piqué
• Ring face is 12mm high, 4mm wide
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $14,250
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 4.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other antique and vintage rings are for sale separately (some have sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)